Are you a Flipkart user? You must be because you are here right now trying to find out about Flipkart’s No Cost EMI. And since you are here, let us make it worth your time. We will tell you the very definition of the No Cost EMI. And if ever, how will you avail it when you next purchase an item.
No Cost EMI by Flipkart
The No Cost EMI by Flipkart is a purchasing scheme that enables digital buyers that are using the Flipkart app to avail of expensive products. It basically is an installment plan that offers no extra charge. So for example, if you buy an item worth Rs 10,000 from the Flipkart app and use the No Cost EMI scheme, you will be paying via installment plan at the same Rs 10,000 price.
How to avail the No Cost EMI from Flipkart?
First of all, the No Cost EMI scheme is only available on the Flipkart’s mobile app. That means you will not be able to see or avail the No Cost EMI when you are using a web browser on your smartphone, laptop, or desktop. So whether you availed the product through Flipkart Smartbuy, a sale event like Flipkart Big Billion Day, or with a Flipkart BuyBack Guarantee, as long as you chose to purchase it with No Cost EMI, there will be no extra charge that will incur to your purchase. Now that we have that clarified, here is how to avail this installment plan of Flipkart.
- Open the Flipkart app on your supported mobile device.
- Go to the product that you want to purchase.
- As soon as the product page opens up, look for the No Cost EMI availability. Yes, not all products you find in Flipkart have this option. So if you don’t find it next to the product page then it means you can’t use this scheme to purchase the product.
- But let’s say you do find it. If that is the case, the next thing you should do is click on the “Buy Now” tab.
- On the Payment Options, check on the EMI (Easy Installment) area.
- Under EMI (Easy Installment), click on the No Cost EMI tab.
- A drop-down page will appear and in here you must choose which payment option works for you. That means the number of months you know you can pay the product price.
- Once you decided which payment options best suits your budget, you must complete filling out the required information about your credit card.
Note: For those digital buyers who do not have a credit card, you can still avail of No Cost EMI through Bajaj Finserv EMI card. For more information about this option, visit Bajaj official website now.
- Tap on “Complete EMI” and you’re done.
- You may find an email confirmation to your inbox. That email is to monitor the status of your item until it arrives at your doorstep.
The No Cost EMI is truly not charging you an extra cost for all the transactions done with this scheme. If you find that an additional charge was made related to your purchase that is likely due to your bank’s policy. So in any case, your bank might charge you extra for the processing fee. But rest assured that Flipkart will never charge you extra for what is already stated on the product page.
What are your thoughts about Flipkart’s installment plan scheme? Do you think that this will make purchasing experience a lot better inside their platform? Share us your experience down in the comment section so the rest of the Flipkart’s customers will be aware if it is really worth it.